|Posted on August 20, 2015 at 4:15 PM|
The Clicker Universal Wireless Keyless Entry. This chart applies to the original Clicker keypad, Chamberlain Clicker product and LiftMaster 387LM & 387LMC. Determine the opener ID for programming your Wireless Keyless Entry Keypad.
TYPE 4: Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Master Mechanic, Do It, Genie Intellicode, Overhead Door, Stanley, Wayne Dalton. Linear garage door openers with a Smart/Learn Button.
ID # Garage Door Opener Brand & dates of Manufacture
- 1 - Linear garage door openers manufactured from 1997 to present.
- 2 - Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Master Mechanic & Do It Openers from 1997 to 2004. (Red/Orange Button)
- 3 - Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Master Mechanic & Do It Openers from 2005 to present. (Purple Button)
- 4 - Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Master Mechanic & Do It Openers from 1993 to 1996. (Green Button)
- 5 - Genie Intellicode and Overhead Door garage door openers from 2005 to present. (315MHz)
- 6 - Genie Intellicode and Overhead Door garage door openers from 1995 to present. (390MHz)
- 7 - Stanley garage door openers from 1998 to present.
- 9 - Wayne Dalton garage door openers from 1999 to present.
TYPE 3: Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Master Mechanic & Do It garage door openers or receivers with: (Yellow, White Or Grey) Smart/Learn Button. Your Opener
ID # is 11.
TYPE 2: Genie, Linear & Moore-O-Matic garage door openers or receivers with 2 position dip switches.
ID # DIP SWITCH TYPE
- 13 - 12 dip switch Genie garage door opener
- 14 - 10 dip switch Linear garage door opener
- 16 - 10 dip switch Stanley garage door opener
- 17 - 9 dip switch Genie garage door opener.
- 18 - 8 dip switch Linear, Moore-O-Matic garage door opener
TYPE 1: Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Master Mechanic & Do It garage door openers & receivers with 3 position dip switches.
ID# DIP SWITCH TYPE
- 11 - 9 dip switch garage door openers (U.S.)
- 12 - 9 dip switch garage door openers (Canada)
- 15 - 8 dip switch garage door openers
- 19 - 7 dip switch garage door openers
To download full instruction manual in PDF format go here:
|Posted on August 20, 2015 at 2:10 PM||comments (42)|
A roll up sectional garage door uses rollers, hinges and tracks to operate the door. Along with the spring and cable system to balance the door and guide the movement without exess stress on the components. The number of rollers used on one door will vary on how many panels the door is constructed with. (Example) A four panel garage door will require 10 rollers, A 5 panel door will require 12 rollers. When purchasing rollers, you will find that there are a few choices to pick from, determining quality and noise factor. Replacing steel rollers with vinyl or vinyl coated rollers will reduce the sound of the roller running along the track. Also the length of the roller stem is available in 4", 5", 7" & 9" depending on the design and construction. Here are a few examples of rollers available for replacement.
- 2" Nylon roller with 4" stem
- 2" 11 ball bearing nylon coated roller with 4" stem
- 2" 11 ball bearing nylon coated with 7" stem
- 2" 13 ball bearing nylon coated with 4" stem
- 2" 13 ball bearing nylon coated with 7" stem
- 2" 7 ball bearing steel with 4" stem
- 2" 10 ball bearing steel with 4" stem
- 2" 10 ball bearing steel with 9" stem
IMPORTANT NOTE: Never remove the BOTTOM FIXTURES or fasteners on a sectional garage door with the spring fully loaded. The cables are attached to the bottom fixtures and may cause severe damage and throw the balance of the spring off.
All other rollers can be easily replaced by simply removing the bolts or lags holding the hinge down, pulling the hinge out of the track and relplacing the roller, then reinstalling the roller back to the hinge and to the track. Rollers hinges and tracks can be lubed with a silicon or recommended spray lube for proper functioning. Grease is not recommended on these components. Be careful not to spray inside the roller where the bearings are located. This will wash out the factory grease and cause the roller to wear out sooner.
For pictures and more info visit our website: http://www.gsoverheadsystems.com
|Posted on July 11, 2015 at 11:00 PM|
GS Overhhead Systems will repair your garage door in Mill Valley Ca. near Tiburon, across from Belvedere, 5 miles from Sausalito Ca. Service trucks available for same day repairs and Emergency closures. Experienced and reliable techs will come to your residence and diagnose your garage door problem. Give you a cost effective and precise estimate for the solution to your problem. Proceed on all repairs and component exchange.
SAME DAY GARAGE DOOR REPAIR IN YOUR AREA:
- Garage Door Torsion Spring Replacement
- Garage Door Cable Adjustment or Replacement
- Garage Door Rollers
- Hinges and Fixtures
- Service Call
- Remote Control Programming
- Garage Door Opener Repair or Replacement
- Garage Door Off Track
- General Repair and Maintenance
Visit our website @ gsoverheadsystems.com or feel free to call us @415-883-3992
|Posted on July 11, 2015 at 7:45 PM|
Instructions for programming and adjusting the travel limits for LiftMaster, Chamberlain Garage Door Opener with black and purple program buttons located on the motor head near the wire terminals and control panel. Security+ Models include 3800, RJO, 3850 battery back up unit, belt drive, 3595 3/4hp chain drive and similiar openers using this technology. Also some Craftsman garage door opener models.
TO PROGRAM THE TRAVEL LIMITS:
Adjust the position of the door by using the black and purple buttons. Black moves the door up (open), and purple moves the door down (close). Start your programming with the door in the closed position.
SETTING THE UP POSITION:
- Press and hold the black button until the yellow indicator light begins to flash slowly then release.
- Press and hold the black button until the door reches the desired up (open) position.
- Push the remote control or wall control. This sets the up (open) limit and begins closing the door.
- When the door begins to move down, immediately press and release either the black or purple button. This will stop the door.
SETTING THE DOWN POSITION:
- Press and hold the purple button until the door reaches the desired down (close) position.
- Once the door is closed, if there appears to be too much pressure on the door, you may toggle the door back and forth using the black and purple buttons to reach the desired close position.
- Push the remote control or the wall control button. This sets the down (close) limit and should bring the door to the open position.
If the door is not stopping where you would like it, repeat these steps and program the limits again. Also consider re-setting the force adjustments.
|Posted on July 3, 2015 at 10:55 PM|
Free Download. Operation and maintenance manuals. Instruction manual for Genie Pro 7600 1/3hp and 8600 1/2hp garage door opener. Screw drive mechanism. Download PDF file for your unit @ gsoverheadsystems.com Instruction manuals page.
|Posted on July 2, 2015 at 5:05 PM|
MODEL: Stratford 3000
DESIGNS: Long panel, short panel, flush and ribbed.
COLORS: White, almond, wicker tan, sandtone, terratone, dark brown, hunter green, gray.
Dual grain colors: Golden oak, walnut, mahogany.
DOOR THICKNESS: 1 3/8" (3.5cm)
STEEL THICKNESS: 27/27 ga.
WINDOW & GLASS OPTIONS: Decra Trim window inserts, Decra Glass windows.
WARRANTY: Paint finish=Lifetime
The Stratford collection offers 4 traditional designs, 11 color choices, and 21 decorative window options. This durable low-maintenance collection provides section interfaces designed to reduce serious finger and hand injuries. Triple layered. Steel + insulation + steel. Superior energy effecient. Extra quiet operation. Long and short panel design in white or almond color usually in stock for fast availability and installation.
|Posted on July 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM|
DC BATTERY BACKUP BELT DRIVE GARAGE DOOR OPENER.
DC motor belt drive system is powerful, quiet and maintenance free. Battery backup kicks in when the power is out so you can get in or out of your garage. Energy efficient operation. Lifetime motor and belt warranty. Safe and secure with Security+ 2.0 remote technology sends a new code to the motor everytime you push the button. Posilock locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening. Timer to close. Alert to close warning system. Motion detector activates the garage opener lights. Protector System safety sensors. Smart control panel 880LM. 485LM battery. MyQ technology for internet and cell phone monitoring of your garage door. 828LM internet gateway not included.
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
Installed length 125"
Max door opening 7' 3" upto 10' with optional 8' or 10' rail
Headroom clearance required 2"
Voltage 120 AC, 60 Hz
Cord 6' (3 prong)
Number of bulbs 2 (max. 100w x 2)
12v DC motor
Internal electronic force and limit adjustment
Approx. 9.0" per sec. in the up direction
Approx. 6.5" per sec. in the down direction
5 years parts
1 year battery (485LM)
|Posted on July 1, 2015 at 9:45 PM|
GS Overhead Systems is a full service garage door company. Operating in the San Francisco Bay Area and Marin County. Providing garage door repair to areas like, Sausalito Ca., Mill Valley, Belvedere Tiburon, Corte Madera, Greenbrae, Kentfield, Larkspur, San Rafael, Fairfax, Novato Ca. We stock garage door springs and a variety of hinges, rollers and specialty parts, to provide fast and reliable garage door repair service. Our trucks are on call for Emergency and same day assistance. Call us @415-883-3992.